There are tons of videos online right now & a lot of huge videos websites. In fact, YouTube is so big that it is the second-largest Search Engine on the planet next to Google. Even though YouTube is really big, there are other websites for everything from Movies, TV Shows, Music, Gaming & Adult Entertainment.
Even though all of the content is available on-demand nowadays. You can’t really trust your internet connection. Maybe you are living in a place with poor cell connectivity. Or you are traveling & want a catalog of your favorite videos to watch.
How to Download Videos from Any Website
There are many ways to download videos from websites. Some websites like YouTube let you download Videos but they are usually behind a paywall.
No Worries. We are going to tell you the best way to download your favorite videos from the Internet.
Use IDM (Internet Download Manager)
Internet Download Manager or IDM is the best All-in-One Download Manager Period. It can increase your downloads by 5 times. You can easily resume and schedule your downloads.
The Best Part – It has an awesome video grabber that will let you download any video/audio that is on the website.
How to Download Videos from Website using IDM
- Install Internet Download Manager (IDM)
- Once It’s installed, It will automatically add It’s browser extension to all the browsers you are using. (How cool is that?)
- And, you are done. Go ahead play any YouTube Video, You will get the “Download this Video” option next to the video.
- You can choose the video quality by clicking on the Download this Video button.
Now, I get it. It’s not Free! But, it’s worth the money. You can get 30-day free trial. There’s a workaround to reset this trial period that will technically let you use IDM for free forever, the source code is available on GitHub. I would still recommend purchasing to support the developers.
Believe me, once you will use it. You are not going to look any further. Even though there are many other download managers & video downloaders, I personally still prefer IDM because It just works all the time.
You can use other Download Manager that support video grabbing. Here are some of the best Download Managers that support Video downloads from any website:
- Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) – Great Alternative to Internet Download Manager
- Free Download Manager (FDM) – Free Alternative to Internet Download Manager
- JDownloader – Open Source Alternative to Internet Download Manager
Using a Browser Extension to download videos is probably the most popular way. Most of the blogs usually recommend this way to download the videos & why won’t they? It’s a great way to get your downloads without much hassle for free.
Here are our recommendations for Browser Extensions to Download Videos:
- Video Download Helper (All browsers supported)
- Fastest Tube (All browsers supported)
- Flash Video Downloader (Works in Chrome)
Use Online Tools
There are many online tools that will garb the videos from the website & let you download it. These online tools don’t need any installation. Just Go to these Online Tools put in the URL you want to download & let them do the magic.
Here are some of the best Online Tools to Download Videos:
All of the websites mentioned can from your video from any website be it YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or other.